Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thing 21 -- Podcasts

I am so happy to subscribed to 'Grammar Girl'. I love good writing. Some of you reading this will undoubtedly say, "how about demonstrating some good writing?" She does not disappoint. I always learn a little something, even if already heard it. I think this would be a great tool to use in a high school English class. I added this to my Google reader. I've shared a couple, so check them out. I checked out some children's book podcasts, since I find it hard to keep up with all the series and book information I need to know. I was disappointed in what I found at podcast alley. I'm sure there's other places ... okay, I've found a couple others. I like the 'just one more book' podcast -- and I see they put tag on Amazon to the books. Very convenient. Now, if they'll put the tag in on Follett Titlewave, I'll be set! I have been wanting to get involved in Podcasts. I like to listen to things when I'm on line or working on computer things. I tried to get set up at school but found too many roadblocks ... I'll listen at home. Thanks for getting me headed in this direction!

No comments: