Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thing 17

Okay,
I really like the PACurriculum Wiki. I just didn't know how to log on to share something. Because I needed something to make me smile tonight, I went looking for school library videos on youtube. Here's what I found ... I would use these as 'attention grabbers' to start a middle school or high school class ... Ninja Librarian. I found these hilarious -- and short enough to use.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epENxrNlMMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO00w8iqyEI
The library rap was cute ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8EqGaRMUi4 a nice idea for a class project. Make your own rap ...
Of course, since my theme song is 'If I only had a brain' ... I really enjoyed this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWq_6s-lJY
I hope you do too. I really like to get student attention before getting started. I can really get excited about these videos and share that excitement with students. I can also spend a lot of time with youtube.

No comments: