http://delicious.com/sbpski
I love del.icio.us! I've been using it for about 6 months. I know I have some things I need to change -- I need to be more specific in my tags. I have a lot of lesson plan ideas. What I like best about del.icio.us is that I can organize my favorites -- and keep them separate from my husband's and kids'. I also like the ability to find them easily at home and school. I run out of time at school to get things done. While being in the car pool is saving me tons on gas, I don't always have the freedom to hang out and get things done at school. I do like the ease of using the toolbar, to just add to del.icio.us when I come across something I'll need again. I can see using this in school -- not my 'sbpski' one, but creating one for the students and allowing them to add to it. Perhaps putting one together for the teachers to use and add to for some of our school-wide projects. Del.icio.us was explained to me, and the librarians in the northeast, at our AcccessPA Meeting in March. I've been hooked ever since. Out of all the web 2.0 tools, I use this the most frequently and I rave about it to everyone I meet. Well, not everyone ... but you know what I mean. I'm not bragging about it in the grocery line or anything. I have been 'blocked' at school this year -- it may be unblocked now so I should check on Monday. That has been sad. : ( But, I use it from home and find things I saved months ago -- for a day just like today! It's awesome!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment