Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Session 2

Okay -- Session 2. I've got a blog so here I go. I had a lot of fun creating an avatar. It was a nice process. I figure I'm helping out my brain by learning something new. I have to say, this online world of learning is great. At first, I'd have to print everything out and read each word on paper. I'm becoming more green and printing out only what I need. Thank goodness! I was drowning in paper. I joked that the librarian I replaced must have printed out every article she ever read and filed them in a cabinet. I'm getting better about reading the screen. Speaking of reading the screens, I'm learning so much by reading all your blogs out there in library land. I have so much to learn. So, I guess it's time to do some of that learning. Talk to you soon!

No comments: