skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
students and books and the web, oh my!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I guess I really like Flckr
I seem to flipped for Flckr! I found all these photos of my alma mater and have posted a few comments. I hope the originial photographer doesn't mind!
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sue's shared items
About Me
Sue Piorkowski
Olyphant, Pennsylvania, Northeastern Pennsylvania, United States
Librarian @ Blue Ridge Elementary School; Instructor in Library Science @ Marywood University; PSLA Student Committee Co-Chair; Wife, Mother, PTA Member, Volunteer, Reader, Assistant Soccer Coach
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(34)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(20)
▼
July
(13)
Thing 8.5: working with RSS feeds
Thing 8: RSS Feeds
Good Grant News for Pennsylvania
My Avatar
Life long learning habits
I guess I really like Flckr
Marywood University 12
Marywood University 10
Marywood University 8
Marywood University 16
Session 3
Session 2
Session 1
No comments:
Post a Comment